Xiaomi Redmi Pro Android 6.0 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Xiaomi Redmi Pro
Early steps to Install Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Pro
How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Download Mi flash tool USB driver, and firmware for your Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Device.
- You need to boot your Xiaomi Device into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
- you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see the following screen on your device
- Connect your Xiaomi Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
- Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process
- Once flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.