These are the instructions on How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) tool to flash stock firmware on any Qualcomm Device.
Requirements: This tool only works on Qualcomm Device only. If in case you have a device which is not powered by Qualcomm Chipset then this will not work for you.
Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open QFIL.exe.
- Once QFIL is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Once your Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button and locate the Firmware (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Flashing Process may take up to 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process completed your device will be reboot automatically.
That’s It; We are done! Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.