Samsung SM-T810 Android 6.0 Firmware Flash File
Samsung SM-T810 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Android 6.0 Firmware Flash File
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Samsung SM-T810 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
How To Install ROM Samsung SM-T810 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones for your Samsung SM-T810 Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
- Odin –flashing software tool for Samsung Android smartphones
2. Flashable firmware – the latest Samsung firmware update for your device
- Download Odin devices might have trouble using this version of Odin, so if you own one, search for your device here).
- Extract the content from Odin to your computer.
- Download the latest firmware for your device.
- IMPORTANT! Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- With the device turned off, press ‘Power+Volume Down+Home’ to enter Download Mode. (If this key combination doesn’t work, just Google ‘Device Name+Download Mode’).
- Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Right click on Odin and click on ‘run as administrator’.
- After flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
- See detailed Instruction Samsung flashing Odin Flash Tool with imges
File Name: T810XXU2CPG1_T810ZTO2CPF2_ZTO.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 6.0.1