Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9
How To Install ROM Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones for your Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Odin –flashing software tool for Samsung Android smartphones
2. Flashable firmware – the latest Samsung firmware update for your device
- Download Odin devices might have trouble using this version of Odin, so if you own one, search for your device here).
- Extract the content from Odin to your computer.
- Download the latest firmware for your device.
- IMPORTANT! Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- With the device turned off, press ‘Power+Volume Down+Home’ to enter Download Mode. (If this key combination doesn’t work, just Google ‘Device Name+Download Mode’).
- Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Right click on Odin and click on ‘run as administrator’.
- After flashing process starts and might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
Might Also Like
File Name: P7300XWLP2_P7300ODDLP5_INU.zip
File Size: 460 MB
Android Version: 3.0