RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool
- Download the RSD-Lite here. scroll down the page a little
- Extract the zip to your desktop leaving you with a folder called RSD-Lite-Mac-Linux
- Download the Motorola Firmware you need from HERE or HERE then extract all files in firmware.zip to RSD-Lite-Mac-Linux folder.
- open a Terminal and CD to folder RSD-Lite-Mac-Linux
- Command to flash device is ./rsd-flash.sh [name of XML file you want to use] EXAMPLES flash file.xml or service file.xml
- press enters to start the flash from terminal
- watch for any errors. If no errors at the end of the script then press enter to reboot the device.
Might Also Like
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Firmware Flash File
Coolpad 5360 Firmware Flash File