Panasonic Eluga A Android 4.4.2 Firmware Flash File
Panasonic Eluga A Android 4.4.2 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Panasonic Eluga
Prerequisites for Installing Rom on Panasonic Eluga A
How To Flash ROM Panasonic Eluga A
- Download firmware for your Panasonic Eluga
- Download and install QPST 2.7.422 with QFIL and Qualcomm USB Drivers. Turn off the phone Run QFIL.
- In any other case, u have to install drivers manually.
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMXX)
- There should be the device called in device management:
- Turn off the phone. Hold Vol+ button and plug-in USB Cable. The phone will vibrate one time, screen will be black. This is DownloadMode.
- Download and install QPST 2.7.422 with QFIL and Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- Click Browse… in Programmer Path and choose prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn
- Load XML in Download Section:
- First select RawProgram File: rawprogram0.xml
- then Select Patch File: patch0.xml
- Check all inputs is correct and click Download under Load XML button and wait about 5 to 10 minutes:
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait