Moto Z Force Droid XT1650 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Moto Z Force Droid XT1650
Prerequisites for Installing ROM on Moto Z Force Droid XT1650
How To Install ROM Moto Z Force Droid XT1650
- Download And Install Motorola USB Driver and RSD Litemotorola Flash Tool for your Moto Z Force Droid XT1650
- Extract the firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- After extracting you will see an XML file “VZW” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar”, there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” next to the filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.2.
- Since all data saved in phone storage will be wiped, you should backup contacts, SMS, calendar and call log. If you already rooted you can also backup installed apps + data using MyBackup or Titanium Backup.
- Your phone must be on the AP FastBoot Mode.
- Turn off your phone. Press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together.
- You will enter into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, scroll down and select AP Fastboot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, will be recognized as
- Once the device is recognized, Press the start button
- Flashing process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- If the flash is successful, your phone will reboot and revert to the stock firmware.
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.