Lenovo A6000 Android 4.4.4 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM Lenovo A6000
Prerequisites for Installing Rom on Lenovo A6000
How To Flash ROM Lenovo A6000
- Download usb Driver and Firmware For your Lenovo A6000
- Download and install Lenovo Downloader Tool and Qualcomm USB Drivers for your Lenovo.
- Turn off the phone. Hold Vol+ button and plug-in USB Cable. The phone will vibrate one time; the screen will be black. It’s Download Mode.
- There should be the device called in device management:
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMXX)
- In any other case, you have to install drivers manually.
- Run Lenovo Downloader Tool.
- Click Browse in Programmer Path and choose prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn
- Load XML in Download Section:
- First select RawProgram File: rawprogram0.xml
- then Select Patch File: patch0.xml
- Check all inputs is correct and click Download under Load XML button and wait about 5 to 10 minutes:
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
Might Also Like
A6000 s037 official firmware