How To Flash Qualcomm MBN Firmware Using QPST Flashing TOOL
“>Prerequisites for Installing ROM on QUALCOMM MBN FIRMWARE
“>How to Install ROM QUALCOMM MBN FIRMWARE
- QPST Tool and Drivers should be installed properly.
- Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
- Now, Run QFIL (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) Tool.
4. Click on Browse… under Select Programmer to choose the .MBN File.
5. As soon as the .MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically load the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Switch off the device and connect it to PC while pressing Volume up & Down buttons.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Once Finish Download appears, disconnect your device from the PC.
You just successfully flashed the firmware to your device using QPST.
11. After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait
At last, I hope you like this method to install firmware on mobile. You may also want to check how to flash Samsung Stock Firmware.