Blackberry Q10 Anti theft removal SQN100-1/2/3/4/5/6/7
How to Flash Blackberry Q10
- Download And Install Black Berry Link.
- Switch your “bricked” phone on and go through the setup wizard until you get to the “The anti-theft protection feature is on. To continue with device set-up you must enter your BlackBerry ID” screen
- Run the executable on a PC (must have BB Link installed for the correct drivers).
- Once it says “Connecting to Bootrom”, connect your Blackberry device.
- It will restart and load the old OS. Wait until this is 100% complete. There might be an error on the computer, saying “Error: This OS version is blocked from device.” Don’t worry about this, it does not matter.
- Once the device is restarted, it will run you through the setup wizard. Sign in with your new Blackberry ID. Then, indicate that you want to install updates.
- Once the setup is completed, check if updates get installed via “Settings > So,ftware Updates”.
- It will install the updates, restart, and that’s it! You have a “de-bricked” device.
- Important Notes:Take a Backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your smartphone
As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing worng happens.